May 30, 2012

Wedge Wishes

I’ve been hunting for the perfect pair of wedges for a while now, but as I still haven’t quite found my go-to shoe stores here in Italy and international shipping from the U.S. is very expensive, the search has been a bit more difficult. I’m hoping to continue (and end) the search this weekend and in the meantime, I’m looking online to get an idea of what criteria I’d like my summer shoes to meet. Here are a few I’m currently lusting after:
The black patent leather of these would allow for a wide range of outfits and colors with which they could be paired. They also have just a pop of neon to make them fun and they’re close-toed, which means they’re less likely to be hidden in the back of the closet come colder weather.
I like that these are a little bit different and that they’re nude, a continuous classic. They’re open-toed and allow your feet to breathe, but also have more coverage than other pairs, which again means they could still be pulled off once fall and winter hit.
Once more, the black here offers a lot of options in terms of creativity and is complemented by the brown at the heel. These are more of a summer wedge with the straps and open toe, which is closer to what I’m personally looking for right now.  While these are a great neutral shoe, they also come in two other exciting colors: 

If I were to find a pair like this in the store, I just might be tempted to buy two pairs, the black and one of these colors. They’re so much fun and so great for summer!

If you had a choice between these pairs of wedges, which would you most likely choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!