Jun 19, 2012

Minty Fresh

Without a doubt, mint is the new “it” color among fashionistas. It’s a refreshing, bright pastel, and I think it compliments all skin tones. I have been hesitant about this color because I am not a huuuge fan of pastels, but it certainly is growing on me. My first mint purchase was in the form of Sally Hansen’s “Mint Sorbet” nail polish and I’m obsessed with it. It has given me the motivation I needed to begin perusing stores for some mint colored clothing pieces and accessories. Below are some of my favorites that I have found in my searches...

The flow-y ness of this dress would be gorgeous during a beach bbq.

This simplistic bracelet would give the perfect pop of color on it's own, or would look amazing among a stack of bracelets.

When I first saw this shirt I pictured it with a pair of white skinny jeans. I love the sheer look of it!

There is nothing I love more than that minty shade paired with gold. Sooo classy. And I love how this ring looks vintage.

Are you all loving this new shade of green as much as I am? Have you made any mint purchases yourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!