3. Allot at least a 2 hour time slot for the dog park. It doesn't matter if you have a dog or not. You will be sucked into the drama of the k9's and will completely lose track of time.
5. Head back to the apartment to prepare for the evening's festivities. This includes (but is not limited) to watching some episodes of Paula Deen, napping, curling/straightening hair, and pregaming with homemade cocktails. This step should also include many unnecessary pictures and self takes.
6. Meet up with 20 of your "closest" friends for unlimited sushi, beer, and sake. Be prepared to see a ridiculously large bill at the end of the event.
7. Take a cab ride to your next destination. Because cab rides are so much more diva than the subway. Don't forget the obligatory selfie in the back of the cab!
8. Go dancing at a strip club turned bar. This one was pretty great. Be sure it stay out until at least 4am.
There you have it! My steps to having the perfect weekend in NYC.
What makes up a perfect weekend in NYC for you?