Apr 10, 2013

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity Jig

On Monday morning I boarded a flight bound from Florence to Rome to New York and landed at JFK early in the afternoon. My first full day back was devoted to settling in, working out a balance to adjusting to life here while keeping half a mind back in Italy and savoring my favorite little parts of being home again, home again, jiggity jig.

[Detoxing that lovely gross feeling that air travel is so quick to gift]
[Enjoyed my first outside run of the season with my bud Henry]
[...and soaked up some sun. Hi Spring, nice to see you!]

[Reunited with my long lost love, peanut butter, and invested in almond milk for the first time (so good!)]
[Acquired new Essie polishes and quickly put 'em to use]

What activities are usually first on your list upon arriving home?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading! We love hearing your thoughts!!